We are Able to Provide You With
Skilled Nursing Services Speech Therapy Services
*Observation and assessment for unstable conditions *Establishment of exercises to correct speech and /or swallowing difficulties, such as post
*Medical regimen management stroke, Parkinsonism, tracheotomy etc.
*Diabetic or Stasis Ulcer
*Teaching and monitoring of medications
*Wound Care / Wound V.A.C. / Venipuncture Occupational Therapy Services
*Certified Wound / Ostomy / Continence Nurse ( W.O.C.N ) *Establish plan of care for difficulties with fine motor movements and coordination of
*Insertion and care of Catheters / Feeding Tube activities of daily living, such as dressing, feeding and relearning skills, etc.
*IV Therapy and TPN Therapy
*Training in Kalypto negative wound therapy dressings Medical Social Worker Services
*Services are usually initiated on an individual basis when there is a concern for the
Home Health Aide Services client’s economic, environmental or personal safety status that affects the client’s
*Assistance with personal care and activities of daily living medical condition. They can assist the client in obtaining community program benefits.
*Aide services are supervised by the Registered Nurse
Home Medical Equipment
Physical Therapy Services *The agency can assist the client in obtaining the prescribed durable medical equipment
*Training to use walker, cane, or wheelchair, etc. as ordered by the physician within established guidelines of client’s insurance policy.
*Performing therapeutic exercises to strengthen or increase movement
*Performing treatment as physician prescribed
*Safety evaluation & exercises
*Home Program establishment
Who is Eligible for Home Health Care?
* Home bound due to physical or mental condition.
* Recently discharged from a hospital additional treatment such as physical therapy, wound care, diabetic care.
* Clients or caregivers who need to be taught about their medications, illness, and treatments provided.
* Clients with limited physical and/or mental capacities needing assistance with activities of daily living in addition to skilled services.
* Clients with changes in physical and/or mental status requiring nursing assessment.